BECOME A PARTNER
What does it mean to be a Getting to Zero Illinois partner?
- You are showing your organization’s support for the two key pillars of the Getting to Zero Illinois (GTZ-IL) plan:
- zero new HIV transmissions and
- zero people living with HIV who are not receiving treatment.
- You are committing your organization to be an active part of the planning and implementation process of the initiative.
- You are authorizing AIDS Foundation of Chicago, the GTZ-IL project coordinator, to use your logo on the GTZ-IL website and related printed materials.
Think your organization is ready to sign on to help Illinois get to zero? Send an email to the Getting to Zero Illinois project manager, Sara Semelka, at SSemelka@aidschicago.org that includes the following:
- How your organization will be actively involved and committed to the GTZ-IL initiative
- The name of the individual who will represent your organization for GTZ-IL
- Your organization’s logo as a high-resolution PNG (or JPEG if that is all that is available) along with a branding guide if there is one.
Stay tuned for more ideas about how you can show your support for GTZ-IL. If you have any questions, please let email us at info@GTZIllinois.hiv .